EAC - missing parameters in command line

Dieses Thema im Forum "Board Support" wurde erstellt von thomasoyen123, 31 März 2016.

1. thomasoyen123

thomasoyen123
    Expand Collapse

Have used this great program to rip more than 2000 cd's now, but had to format my pc due to problems. So i went through all the presets of EAC and made my own notes, thought I had them all, but off I course I forgot one...

I use Version 1.1

Pic 1 is a line I have put in there, I found it on wiki. But that's not the correct one as you might see on pic 4. That's a screen I took before formating my computer, but of course it do not show all I need.

However, those first there, 8, V and T. See pic 2, can't find those anywhere in there?

I got some help via the forum last time I did this, but those posts were long gone now when I checked.Pic 3 shows the way I want it, can you please help me with the correct line here?

Pic 4 is the screen I took before formating the pc, so that's the first part of the command line.

Anhänge:

• 1.JPG
      1.JPG
      Dateigröße:
      11,3 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 2.JPG
      2.JPG
      Dateigröße:
      68,4 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      116,2 KB
      Aufrufe:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      Dateigröße:
      52,1 KB
      Aufrufe:
  2. thomasoyen123

thomasoyen123
    Expand Collapse

... and just after posting, my older 10 posts came up, so then I have the answer there. Why didn't they show in my profile from the start?

Die Seite wird geladen...

Diese Seite empfehlen